Laakirchen Papier AG
- Papermaker at the river Traun since 1867
- Since 2013 member of the international Heinzel Group
- Over 30 years of experience in manufacturing SC papers
- 2017 Reorientation: entry into the growing packaging market
Paper has been in use for several millennia. However, if once it was a genuinely natural product, it has now long become a high-tech product. Nevertheless, its fascination remains undiminished. At Laakirchen Papier, we relive this captivation every day, developing and manufacturing graphic and packaging paper with focus on a perfect runnability, sustainable production, 100% recycling.
This includes a team of well-trained and experienced employees, for whom customer orientation and flexibility are not a buzzword, but a matter of course. Customers now expect not only an outstanding product, but a perfect overall package, which includes personal contact, rapid product availability and individual support.
- Anything but ordinary
- Fast, flexible and solution-oriented
- A team of over 500 paper enthusiasts
Respect, honesty and responsibility form the foundation of our daily work. We meet our customers, partners and employees on equal terms, listen and find an optimal solution together.
- We master our craft
- State-of-the-art technology and highly automated machines
- Multi-stage quality control - Only tested quality leaves the factory
- Every year we move: 300.00 rolls of paper - 18,000 trucks - 3,400 freight cars